Salisbury GK011B 1,000-volt class 0 glove kit
Salisbury 1,000-volt, class 0 glove kit, GK011B, contains one pair of test dated Type I Natural Rubber black rubber gloves, one pair of Salisbury ILP10 leather protectors, and one Salisbury GB112 canvas storage bag.
- Sizes 8 - 11 typically in-stock; * sizes 7 and 12 available as special order.
- All gloves are tested just before shipping to provide the longest possible shelf-life.
- Leather protectors provide needed protection from cuts, abrasions and punctures.
- Proper storage extends the service life of gloves. Folds and creases strain natural rubber and cause it to cut from ozone prematurely. Storing rubber gloves in the right size bag and never forcing more than one pair into each bag, equipment will lie flat and last longer.
Due to Salisbury's no-return, no-exchange program, be sure to order the correct size glove. Refer to glove measuring graphic above to determine your glove size.
- Salisbury 10-4 glove dust: A cooling, frictionless powder that absorbs moisture and perspiration when wearing rubber gloves.
- Salisbury ILP10 replacement leathers.
- Salisbury 20-110 replacement storage bag.
- Salisbury G100 glove inflator kit for easy to use method of inspection before use.
- Lab glove testing: In-service gloves must be tested every 6 months.