Salisbury E216BCYB 17,000-volt class 2 yellow/black bell cuff 16" rubber gloves
Salisbury E216BCYB 17,000-volt, class 2 Type I Natural Rubber 16" yellow/black bell cuff rubber gloves, tested.
- Sizes 8 - 11 typically in-stock; * sizes 7 and 12 available as special order.
- All gloves are tested just before shipping to provide the longest possible shelf-life.
- Proper storage extends the service life of gloves. Folds and creases strain natural rubber and cause it to cut from ozone prematurely. Storing rubber gloves in the right size bag and never forcing more than one pair into each bag, equipment will lie flat and last longer.
Due to Salisbury's no-return, no-exchange program, be sure to order the correct size glove. Refer to glove measuring graphic above to determine your glove size.
Need gloves, leathers and a canvas storage bag? Purchase the GK216BCYB kit and save a few dollars!
- Salisbury 10-4 glove dust: A cooling, frictionless powder that absorbs moisture and perspiration when wearing rubber gloves.
- Salisbury ILP3S leather protectors for rubber gloves.
- Salisbury 20-161 canvas storage bag.
- Salisbury G100 glove inflator kit for easy to use method of inspection before use.
- Lab glove testing: In-service gloves must be tested every 6 months.