Salisbury E0011BL 500-volt class 00 rubber gloves
Salisbury 500-volt, class 00 11" rubber gloves, E0011BL, are Type II Salcor ozone resistant 11" blue rubber, and are tested just before shipping.
- Sizes 8 - 11 typically in-stock; * sizes 7 and 12 available as special order.
- All gloves are tested just before shipping to provide the longest possible shelf-life.
- Proper storage extends the service life of gloves. Folds and creases strain natural rubber and cause it to cut from ozone prematurely. Storing rubber gloves in the right size bag and never forcing more than one pair into each bag, equipment will lie flat and last longer.
Due to Salisbury's no-return, no-exchange program, be sure to order the correct size glove. Refer to glove measuring graphic above to determine your glove size.
Need gloves, leathers and a canvas storage bag? Purchase the GK0011BL kit and save a few dollars!
- Salisbury 10-4 glove dust: A cooling, frictionless powder that absorbs moisture and perspiration when wearing rubber gloves.
- Salisbury 20-110 replacement storage bag.
- Salisbury ILP10 leather protectors.
- Salisbury G100 glove inflator kit for easy to use method of inspection before use.
- Lab glove testing: In-service gloves must be tested every 6 months.