HRC2 Salisbury AS1200HAT lift-front hard hat/face shield
Salisbury's AS1200HAT Weight Balancing Arc Flash Protection Face Shield which stows in a balanced, compact position, centered over the top of the hard hat when not needed.
The AS1200HAT has an ATPV rating of 12 calories and utilizes nanotechnology to provide a clearer, more transparent window for improved visibility. The shield/window is designed to be easily replaced without tools. The faceshield unit includes ventilation ribs that allow a natural convection air flow through the top of the face shield. This reduces fogging of the visor, lowers CO2 levels and improves comfort for the user.
- FLKIT: Attachable task light (1) ASFL & mounting clip (1) FLCLIP
- ASFL: Attachable task light (requires FLCLIP mounting clip for installation)
- FLCLIP: Attachable Task Light Clip (1) to mount one task light ASFL
- AS12CLIP: Replacement Clips Set (2)
- AS12CLR: Transparent chin guard dramatically increases the user’s peripheral view by increases visibility
AFLENS: Fog inner lens includes an air spaced design that decreases fogging. The shield meets the ASTM requirements for an Anti-Fog Lens.